The Bodmann Pavilion Health Care Center at Maple Knoll Village works hard to ensure that residents maintain their dignity and pride no matter what level of nursing they may require.
A team of professionals with excellent credentials meet with each new resident and family to develop an individual care plan. This same team will follow residents through the various levels of care so you are familiar with those around you. This uplifting atmosphere offers residents and their family assurance around-the-clock.
Services and Amenities Offered:
- Long and Short-Term Levels of Care
- Skilled Rehabilitation
- Dementia/Memory Support Unit
- Physical, Occupational and Speech therapy
- Restorative Programming
- A variety of Social and Recreational Programs
- Scheduled group transportation
- Cable and telephone services
- Housekeeping services
- Wellness Center with pool
- On-site Physician clinic with services such as wound care, respiratory care, podiatry, IV therapy, and more
- Specialists services such as Podiatry, Audiology, Dentistry and Optometry
- Access to life enriching gardens and walking paths
- University of Cincinnati Outpatient Geriatric Evaluation Center
- Nursing Home based Hospice Care
- Coordinated care through our Village Home Health and Hospice to assist you through the recovery process at home
- Medicare and Medicaid certified
Bodmann Pavilion accepts admissions 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. For more information regarding Bodmann Pavilion services, please contact the Bodmann Pavilion Admissions Coordinator at 513.782.2657.